Thursday 24 April 2014

Kyrgyz Republic!

Alright everyone, I leave bright and early tomorrow morning for the KR. After an exhausting day of orientation, I look forward to about 30 hours of travel (DC to Frankfurt, Frankfurt to Istanbul, Istanbul to Bishkek).

Due to my fatigue, this will not be an extensive post. However, I am more excited now than I was a year ago when I applied. Being able to listen to returned volunteers from Kyrgyzstan and other parts of the world only affirmed my passion and drive for this project. My co-workers in the Peace Corps have given me the enthusiasm needed to embrace my fear of the unknown! We have all committed to this project and we will be each others support systems for the next few years.

I cannot wait to see what the next few years have in store.



No comments:

Post a Comment